 Space / 40655
    Re: WW2 era Steam powered airship —George Haberberger
   Adrian, Wow, that looks amazing, and I can only imagine how much better it looks in person. It reminds me of all the Crimson Sky MOcs from a few years ago. I really liked the use of the hangar deck and elevator to get the planes off and on the (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)

        Re: WW2 era Steam powered airship —Adrian Drake
   (...) Thanks. It's odd, but the nature of SHIPs are always that they appear much much larger in person than in pictures. This airship is over 6.5 feet long, but the pictures just don't show it. As for the inspiration, you're right. This is drawing (...) (18 years ago, 28-Dec-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, FTX)