 Space / 40573
40572  |  40574
Subject:
MINI Model No. 100! The "Invisible Hand" from Star Wars Episode 3!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2006 10:54:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello altogether!

As you may already have seen while reading the latest issue of BrickJournal, the newest MINI model of my project is the “Invisible Hand”. Thank you very much to Joe Meno at this point, for hosting the article.

The “Invisible Hand” is General Grievous’ flagship during the beginning minutes of the latest Star Wars movie “Return of the Sith”. During the battle above Coruscant the ship is being damaged badly, so that it brekas apart and crashes onto the planet.

For those who can’t remember the scene, here are attached some reference images of the ship:

Reference Image 1

Reference Image 2

Reference Image 3

A special feature of the Lego MINI model is that you can pull it apart at the position where it breaks up in the movie. It also comes complete with a MINI emergency fire speeder as seen in the movie. This is my 100th model, and I hope to be able to continue the line for some time!

To see all images of the MINI model, just click the image below:

BrickShelf Gallery

Thanks for stepping by, and have a great sunday!

Yours Chris.