 Space / 40535
    Re: Three new MOCs —Elroy Davis
   (...) Tim, I love the car. What a great look. I could see this zooming around in any city or train layout. Are the doors functional? It looks like you've got a hinge brick built in there in the renderings. -Elroy (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Three new MOCs —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Elroy, Thanks. The doors are semi-functional in that they can open about 15 degrees. Not sure if it looks better with or without the hinge though. Tim (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)