 Space / 40531
    Lunar Mobile Lounge —William R. Ward
   My newest Space creation is the Lunar Mobile Lounge which has actually been at several BayLUG meetings, even though I never posted about it anywhere until now. (This is a crosspost from my (URL) blog>) The concept is based on the “mobile lounges” at (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Lunar Mobile Lounge —Nathan Todd
     Zany, functional, and very cool. I really enjoy the 'practical' nature of this space creation, and the way it is based so heavily on current tech... Thanks so much for sharing and God Bless, Nathan Visit my brickshelf gallery: (URL) (pic=link) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lunar Mobile Lounge —Keith Goldman
     I had no idea these were called "Mobile Lounges"...in my one and only experience with them at Dulles I wasn't offered a drink or a smoke, and the seating was anything but plush. There were poles, now that I recall, so maybe I just didn't stay long (...) (18 years ago, 12-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lunar Mobile Lounge —Lukas Nabergall
   I think this thing is absolutly perfect! I love everthing about it. especially how you incorperated motors and sensors! Overall, 10 out of 10. (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)