 Space / 40517
    Kaeru Springs - A Floating Rock —Nelson Yrizarry
   I have always liked the "floating rock" concept, and have become inspired to give it a try... (2 URLs) Kaeru Springs>* A cranky old man lives on this rock, and according to legend, he is immortal. Perhaps it is because of the mysterious spring that (...) (18 years ago, 29-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

        Re: Kaeru Springs - A Floating Rock —Gene McKeown
     (...) I love it. I've always liked the floating rocks and the way they juxtapose medival themes with futuristic ones. But, I've always been fond of anachronisms (18 years ago, 30-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Kaeru Springs - A Floating Rock —Edward Welsh
   Holy Schnitzel, Big Daddy! Terrifically compact--very Japanese. I love the playability of the whole rock. (...) How in heaven's name did you get close enough to the old man to photograph him? -Teddy (18 years ago, 2-Oct-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)