 Space / 40514
    SPACE SigFig Lineup at NWBC 2006... Send in the Clones —Tony Hafner
   I will be doing a SigFig lineup shot at NWBC again this year. I don't have any particular time scheduled. I'm currently thinking that I'll try to do it during public hours on Saturday, though I am open to suggestions if anyone really cares. I have a (...) (18 years ago, 25-Sep-06, to lugnet.space, FTX) !