 Space / 40488
Re: Blue-tongue Corporate Chopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Timothy Gould wrote:
   My first (in years) MOC built out of bricks without (almost...) CAD. A little corporate chopper from the near future.

BS

Flickr

Tim

That was a cool choice of colors. The dark red contrasts nicely with the blue. I also like the dual rotors and the landing gear. I posted a Stealth chopper a couple of weeks ago that has a motorized rotor and retractable landing gear. You can see it at:

I also built a highly detailed F-16 Fighting Falcon a few weeks ago. You can see it at: