 Space / 40416
  Re: faktor0a Mecha: height 18 inches, weight 2.35kg, 2 Lego Fiber Optic Elements, ...

Very nice MOC. Skipping over the excellent mecha building techniques, I just wanted to say I really like the character this Mecha has. It has personality, it's hard to get that into a LEGO model, but you've managed it, cool. Cheers, Mark. (18 years ago, 2-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: faktor0a Mecha: height 18 inches, weight 2.35kg, 2 Lego Fiber Optic Elements, ...

(...) Oh thaht is a great laud / praise / acclamation! (dosent know the right word) Until I was build i had take notice to create the character and personality. I am very happy that it works! regards Dan (18 years ago, 4-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)