 Space / 40393
    Re: Lunar Ice Harvester —Calum Tsang
   (...) I love it! Looks the part and works too. I really liked how you thought out sections of this model and how the actual device would work in real life. Calum (18 years ago, 28-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Lunar Ice Harvester —Duane Hess
   (...) The modularity was actually necessary because of the size of the MOC. I wanted to be able to access any components should anything go haywire. It also gave me the opportunity to focus soley on that item so that I could pack as many details as (...) (18 years ago, 31-Jul-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)