 Space / 4038
Re: Teeny li'l fighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 00:03:36 GMT

From: "Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net>

Very nice!  Sleek and compact, defintely a space fighter, but looks enough
like
a modern jet to capture the all-important "whoosh" factor.

Thanks. It really is quite whooshable ;^)

Where can we see pics of the carrier it was designed for?  I don't think I've
seen it, and I'd like to see where it's supposed to go. :D

Here y'go:

Dan has added some new pics too, so for those of you who haven't looked
recently, check it out.

~Mark
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations