 Space / 40318
  S.I.E.G.E tank

Hello everyone! Here is my latest project, the S.I.E.G.E tank. It was in function inspired by its namesake from Starcraft. Let me know what you think! (2 URLs) Mocpages> - (URL) Brickshelf> (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: S.I.E.G.E tank

(...) All I can say, Linus, is "Why can't I come up with great ideas like this?" Thanks for keeping the space in Space! Pat (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: S.I.E.G.E tank

(...) Thanks Pat! That was a great compliment in a small comment. Means a lot to hear it! Linus (18 years ago, 5-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)