 Space / 40313
  MASS

(URL) Hello, A fellow Baylug member recently encouraged me to document a space building standard I was developing over the past year. MASS (Modular Augmentable Space Standard) is largely an extension of the moonbase system, and despite the "Space" (...) (18 years ago, 2-Jun-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)