 Space / 4025
Re: Image quality
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes:
OK, one more attempt at a post in .space :-)

I do not have a digital camera and fall short of the system req. for LEGO's
cameras. But I was able to hook up a video camera to my video card (ATI
AllinWonder) and here is an initial picture of a gunship.

http://members.home.net/shiningblade/ship.jpg

LMKWYT, specifically would you be willing to accept pictures of similar
quality until I am able to budget for a better computer and camera, that could
be a while :-) And yes, I have more LCad pictures to go along with these too.

Thanks for your constructive input,

Jude

One suggestion I got was to make the image large, so here you go...

http://members.home.net/shiningblade/ship2.jpg

LMKWYT,

Jude