 Space / 40245
    Wasp Copter from Ghost in the Shell: SAC —Timothy Gould
   Another one from GitS: SAC. I'm pretty pleased with how this turned out. (2 URLs) BS Gallery> (URL) Flikr> Crits and comments appreciated, Tim (18 years ago, 1-May-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Wasp Copter from Ghost in the Shell: SAC —Gary Thomas
   (...) Tim, that is quite nice. I really like the rendering as well. Is it POV-RAY + LGEO primitives? G (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)