 Space / 40200
Re: Anime inspired container train for Soren Roberts containers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 22:48:24 GMT

--snip--
   Here’s my take on the Sortainers :

Thanks Tim for the super instructions, class job on them. And thanks Soren for sharing this creation, it was a fun build with lots of neat ideas going on. I made a couple of mods to it, nominally anchoring the small door and adding some clips to add a bit of a lock. The rack is storage for the storage, and I think it will be good for storing monkeys.

full bs gallery

cheers, Joseph

This looks like the storage facility on some flea-bitten planet in the middle of nowhere. I like it! Especially the dirty bricks.

Tim