 Space / 40177
    Rusty Bucket Transportation Services —Michael Peek
   My entry into the (URL) Civilian Space Contest>: Rusty Bucket Transportation Services is proud to present: The Rusty Bucket People Mover, "The Cheapest Transportation On The Planet"™. (URL) Anyone and everyone is welcome, whether organic, (URL) (...) (18 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: Rusty Bucket Transportation Services —Michael Peek
   (...) Dude, I screwed up. I was thinking 'no mounted weapons', i.e. non-military. I wasn't thinking about the rifle. D'oh! sigh Oh well. It's my first contest. Michael Peek P.S. I really should learn to spelchek too. (18 years ago, 8-Apr-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)