 Space / 40169 (-5)
Re: Hinge 1x2 top and SNOT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 08:48:13 GMT

In lugnet.build.schleim, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.build.schleim, Timothy Gould wrote:

might not quite work as pictured but shoule be adjustble to a working form.

Tim

Thanks Tim, that is such a cool idea, I had to build it and tweak it a bit.

Untweaked with Brickshelf link:

Tweaked with MOCpages link:

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/16361

Finished with Flickr link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/66864568@N00/122865525/

You can see some notes on MOCpages and some of the collaborative process over on Flickr. Enjoy.

Professor Whateverly

Very nifty work Ley. I like the tiles and using lots of hinge bases rather than just one. What is the plate you’re using upside down at the top of the door to hold it in? Must have a hollow stud but I can’t work it out,

Tim

Re: Hinge 1x2 top and SNOT