 Space / 40058
    Re: Big Boys Toys —Tony Hafner
   (...) This rocks. Well done all around. I especially like the Transport ship. though I think it looks even better on the front of the truck than as a standalone ship. (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Big Boys Toys —Warren Nagel
   I wish Lego would come out with some sets like this. This rocks. Well done all around. I especially like the Transport ship. though I think it looks even better on the front of the truck than as a standalone ship. (18 years ago, 24-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)