 Space / 40057
40056  |  40058
Subject:
Linestreamed racing zephyr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 15:49:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I hereby unveil the world’s first Linestreamed racing zephyr, designed by the Guild of Gears.

This model is based on a vehicle described in The Difference Engine by William Gibson and Bruce Stirling (considered to be one of the first books in the steampunk genre). In the book the design is supposed to be based on a fish so I’ve tried to mimic this. I gave it a red face partially because of piece availability and partially to give it a sort of ‘team-colour’ to identify it without having to spend lots of money on paint (money better spent on more linestreaming).

Please give comments and feedback,

Tim