 Space / 39999
    Re: Epsilon —Matt Krotzer
   I think this is just awesome. It seems more like an atmospheric craft than something you'd find in space, but I think the design is incredible. Smooth, sleek, and definitely original. Great work! (19 years ago, 31-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Epsilon —Brayton Orchard
   (...) Matt, It is atmospheric. Those troops don't even have gloves! Awful cold fingers in space. (19 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)