 Space / 39962
39961  |  39963
Subject:
Moonwalkers in Classic Space Theme colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:25:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

So of you probably know that I like walkers, fleets of MOCs, and classic space themes. My new MoonWalkers have all three:

Gallery

Once the first one (the classic grey) came together, I couldn’t help but try to match the stylin’s of the classic themes.

The biggest obstacle to doing more official themes was my lack of minifigs for them. When I build more (and I’m sure I will) I’ll probably start into the fan theme colors.

Enjoy.

Aaron