 Space / 39919
    Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense —John Neal
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Tony Hafner wrote: <snip> This is completely awesome, Tony! I can hardly wait to show this to my son Ross-- he will go bonkers:-) I am going to suggest to him that he create such a MOC using the new Mindstorms NXT for our (...) (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense —Tony Hafner
   (...) Glad you like it! I'm kinda hoping to have a couple of them duking it out at the next NWBrickCon, but we'll see how that goes. Mindstorms has some distinct advantages- particularly the smaller components. I don't have a lot of practice with (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.space)