 Space / 39916
  Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense

(...) This thing is my favorite operable MOC in memory. I think it has inspired a new level of competition too. Now only if generation 2 can be made to hit the town figs and not the space attack force it is supposedly fighting with... Jeff (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense

(...) Bring it on, pal! We'll just have to mechanize such MOCs as (URL) Shaun Sullivan's handiwork>! TRAINSTRAINTRAINS! JOHN (18 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense

(...) Thanks! (...) Hrm, yes, well... Range is a serious issue. With about 6-8 feet max, you aren't going to shoot it across the room at distant layouts. I was fortunate to be able to hit the Train layout at all. The Technic cannon is a very simple (...) (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: WMD: Weapon of Moonbase Defense

(...) Wow, that's gorgeous. I see that it has a compressor... perhaps someone can make an air-powered cannon that shoots Technic axles. Now that's a hazard! (...) Stop that, you! (2 URLs) Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (18 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)