 Space / 39905
  I need some Space Help.

Hello all, I just threw something together but I am not sure what it is. I was just looking at some of my parts, and this just poped into my head. It took maybe 5-10 min to make and is done as far as I am concerned. So I just need some help in (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I need some Space Help.

(...) My first thought was Life Support Cannisters. My second thought was fuel containers of some sort. -Elroy (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.space)

  Re: I need some Space Help.

(...) Oh man, I wish I had the parts to build this. I love arrayed cylinders! :-) I think this would work best as a fuel tank array mounted in front of a small spacecraft's engine(s). Or you could get a whole bunch of them (if you have the parts) (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, FTX)