 Space / 39903
  Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A

(...) Make it smaller? I've no idea how. Brilliant design, David! I'm looking forward to seeing it decked out with the external weapons and equipment. (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A

(...) Hehe, thanks. Hey do you have anything in the works? I enjoyed your Spartan and your other MOCs. I hope to see new stuff. Regards, David. (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)