 Space / 39876
    Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A —Soren Roberts
   The first thing I thought when i saw it was "Yay, chibi YF-19!" Very nice. I'm all over the swing-wings, and the hidden decoy flares. It reminds me of (URL) this> little sucker from Gundam Sentinel. I'm not sure I like it as much with the wings in, (...) (19 years ago, 22-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: TMC's New Space/Atmosphere Fighter F1-A —David Rabadan
   (...) One of my favorite fighters ever! The YF-19 is a big inspiration for me... (...) and so is the (URL) Core Fighter II>. I thought I have seen all the core fighters. I need to check out Gundam sentinel (...) I felt the same way about the gun, (...) (19 years ago, 23-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)