 Space / 39797
  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

I'm afraid to ask, but what's Bonktron? (I hang out in .robotics and .technic usually.) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Retro Rocket - (Warning....Bonktron related post)

(...) It's a theme of space vehicles based around rude things. See (URL) and (URL) to have your knowledge enlarged ;) Tim (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)