 Space / 39795
    LL-542 Galactic Observer —Stefan Garcia
   Yes, I BUILT something! (URL) Some more images: (5 URLs) Gallery post-mod: (URL) I knew what I wanted to make the moment I saw the leaked photos of the 2006 CS pod. It uses Type 1 engine nozzles, handle plates, and the minifig is even wearing a (...) (19 years ago, 7-Dec-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)