 Space / 39743
  Re: Space Coupé

(...) Rooohhhhhhh!!!..... I never saw them. Did you check (URL) this folder of mine>? I posted it about 2 weeks ago I think. Amazing resssemblance! Actually it's more than ressemblance, some of them are identical. Weird. JP. (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Space Coupé

(...) Yes, I did see those. I didn't comment on them at the time, though they are very cool. The new pieces (tooth and slope tile) certainly add a lot. I think my favorites are these guys: (URL) I particularly like how you made the orange guy's (...) (19 years ago, 29-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)