 Space / 39734
  Re: Gip Metro

(...) A lot of people would say to apply club-soda to remove that stain. A better method is to place the stained part over an empty bowl and poor boiling water over the area. Let the boiling water filter through into the bowl and stain will (...) (19 years ago, 25-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gip Metro

--SNIP-- (...) Does that really work? I always though bicarb of soda (I think what you call club soda) was the best and cheapest way to remove stains but if boiling water alone will work that is extra good. (...) Because it's useful. Oh! And great (...) (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Gip Metro

(...) Are you kidding? OF COURSE A NEW NEWSGROUP IS NEEDED!! Yay for Metrosexual Felix, a Magazine God amongst men! -Lenny (19 years ago, 27-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)