 Space / 39727
    Re: Gip Metro —Kyle Beatty
   (...) That made me laugh! The Metro Sect Two stuff is way forced, but that just added to the charm. Dr. Terrible is amazing! As soon as i noticed the lipstick on the minions I was hearing the theme from "In Like Flint". OK, Derek Flint was the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Gip Metro —Felix Greco
   (...) Very cool. I had a good time making it, too. Thanks for the kind words. (19 years ago, 24-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)