 Space / 39706
    Snack-Sized Serenity —Chris Doyle
   The (URL) last version of Serenity> I built went over pretty well, so I thought I'd give it another go. This time I went with more of a "Swooshable" scale to things. I also tried my hand at LCadding the process - I think that turned out okay for a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Nov-05, to lugnet.space, FTX) !