 Space / 39679
Re: NewBrickOrder: oppressing your home prefecture since 05'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2005 02:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Presenting the Five-Fingers of Death, otherwise known as Newbrickorder.com, the crazy-sexy-cool new website your mother warned you about. Since you can’t very well launch a new site without new mocs, we humbly offer this smorgasbord to you, the mainline hot-weather crowd.

The calloused thumb, Dan (Frenchy) Rubin and his “Espoir de Lyons”

I really like this ship. The turrets look great, and I just love the “sculpted” reliefs on the sides. I’d like to see interior shots, if there are any. Overall, Well done Dan!

Index finger Nick (The Enforcer) Kappatos, and his “Dangermouse”

Looks nimble. The shot of it in the palm really gives a good sense of its compactness. Very nice.

Middle finger, who else? and the “Nova Taurus”

Hmmm...

The ship as whole... Totally cool, as usual.

The excavation filled with zombie minifigs about to be roasted... Why didn’t I see it coming? Perhaps I underestimate you Keith.

:-p

Heh, also, I have to say that landscape is very well done.

Ring finger, Fradel (F-Dog) Gonzales and his NWBC award winning “Mecha Service Depot - Pleides Brigade”

A bit too multicoloured, but otherwise great. My favourite mecha is the green radome carrying one, closely followed by the two grey ones. The shots of the missile tubes being reloaded is a nice touch. Hope to see more from you Fradel.

And our beloved Pinky, Jeremiah (J-House) VanderMark and his “Thomas Bot goes buck-wild”

Haha! This pic just screams for a follow-up:

Five humble fingers...coming together for the purpose of fisting the Lego community with fancy mocs and questionable rhetoric.

As always, kudos, smack and non sequiturs are encouraged.

Many thanks to the great Kyle (don’t call me Johannes) Keppler for his amazing php coding of the site, and Paul Hartzog (inventor of the Hartzog Cannon) for his wonderful Argiope Web Engine

Also thanks to the rogues gallery otherwise known as http://www.neutronbot.com/ for allowing us to gravy-train their format with some cosmetic changes.

As always, kudos, smack, ranting and non sequiturs are encouraged

Nicely done gentlemen! I await new MOCs from you all.

Mladen Pejic

-Keith