 Space / 39618
Re: Power Armor Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:23:02 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Kyle Vrieze wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Mladen Pejic wrote:

Haha! I actually have a monster-size (it's probably not even 100 studs long,
but for me it's massive) dropship that has been sitting on my desk since
early-August. I just don't have the time to finish it. Perhaps come December
I will have it done... But by then I am hoping to embark on my annual
Dec-Jan mobile platform building spree. So it might end up being
cannibalized. ;-)

Take care,

<http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/ Mladen Pejic>

Okay, if you were trolling for someone to beg you to finish and post that
dropship, you found him!  Please finish your dropship!  Don't make me hold a
fundraiser to buy you more 2x2 round tiles...

Werd.