 Space / 39616
Re: Power Armor Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 20 Oct 2005 03:05:35 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, David Rabadan wrote:
   Hello everyone. Please check out my Brickshelf Gallery updates.
I would like to hear your comments about them, specially how they
can be improved.

Man, it boggles my mind every time to see what you come up with for these tiny suits. I agree with Mladen (and you, I guess) that the arms need some work. At the risk of suggesting something you’d already considered,I’d recommend checking out Soren’s mecha Flickr gallery for inspiration. Maybe something from his BGC suit, or his cyborg infantry might help.