 Space / 39610
    Re: A dark blue starfighter —Tony Hafner
   (...) Very smooth and simply oozing with style. I love the shape. The smoothness and subtle asymmetry are fantastic with a capital FAAN. And you've done a wonderful job of covering the studs that need covering and leaving the studs that need (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A dark blue starfighter —Ryan Wood
   (...) I don't understand the science of real spaceflight, but I thought the engines worked pretty well where they are! (...) Bigger gun? Really? I think it would look awkward. Maybe this guy works better in numbers, or with heavier ships backing it (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: A dark blue starfighter —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) He he! Nice back story. One of the best ever. JP. (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)