 Space / 39544
Re: Green Classic Spacemen...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 20:43:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Stefan Garcia wrote:
I honestly don't quite get it.  And to my understanding, neither BlacktronII or
the Lego color green were even around in 1977 (though I may be wrong on that
last one.).

Now then, I'll just don my flame retardant suit and sit over here...

"Flame" may be the appropriate word here.

If I'm reading it correctly, it's a joke about two benighted souls who
unknowingly enter a gay bar in search of color.  Green, in this case.

I'm not sure if it's supposed to be funny or just a play on the old Police
Academy gag.

Either way, the ship and architecture are well done, even if the joke seems a
little low-brow.

Dave!