 Space / 39534
  Re: Moonbus!

Neat-o! I was checking this out last night on Brickshelf. (heading over to Zemi.net) I was thinking, if there was a nifty compact way to add a polarity reversor x2, (with spring or rubber band) so when the bus hit a dead end, it could automatically (...) (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbus!

(...) Yeah that would be great. I built it to only fulfill a couple of goals: be small and go. But I could easily see some modifications like that. Thanks for the input! (19 years ago, 26-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbus!

(...) Jep - that was the first thing we thought about. Please let us know how you would do it. (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)