 Space / 39533
Re: Moonbus!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 22:54:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Build one! Let me know what you think! Moonbase!

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH!!! :)

Wow, how cool is that? Great use of the racer tracks and the engine/wheel design.

It does go a little too fast for a bus. Maybe some gear reduction would help slow it down.
Either that, or we should call it an “MTV” (Moon Transportation Vehicle)

I think I’ll build one (and thanks for the instructions!)

“Big Daddy” Nelson

Thanks for the comments! That’s really funny that you mentioned MTV. I was thinking it should be called that too. Soren came up with Moonbus. Ha. I like ‘em both.