 Space / 39530
39529  |  39531
Subject:
Sig Fig (and clones!) lineup at NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 19:56:16 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I’ll be doing a SPACE sig fig photo shoot at NWBrickCon. Bring, send, or beam in a clone of your sig fig.

Beam in a clone? Huh?
That’s right, I will be cloning sig figs for folks who can’t make it. If you really want to participate but can’t come in person or send the fig with a friend, then you can get me a picture and/or description and I’ll see what I can do to clone him/her/it.(1) Please include a picture if possible, and a complete description of the figure including what head, torso, and colors for each part.

If you’re interested, contact me via the email address in the message header here. Remove NOSPAM from the address to get it to work.

The lineup is scheduled for 8am on Sunday. You don’t actually have to be there at that time as long as your fig is there. If you aren’t, though, I can’t guarantee that the fig will be exactly safe from the other figs. I’ll probably take more pics of them throughout the day as well, as they wander around the convention.

Here’s a shot of the lineup at BrickFest PDX- it would be great if we could get at least as many this time!

1: BorgMage reserves the right to refuse cloneportation services to anyone for any reason. I may not be able to build your fig, and how much I’d go out of my way to build a given one depends on many factors, like part rarity, lead time, how nicely you ask, etc.

   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com