 Space / 39495
  Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns

Hey Nelson, Cool story and even cooler ship transformation! Great lighting on the close-ups, and great angles for such small spaces. I also liked how you mixed scale with your photoshopping. Yours is one the best garagy-lookin' garages I've seen in (...) (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Birth of a New Faction: Rising Suns

(...) (URL) (...) Thanks, Dave! Admittedly, I was rather in a rush to get my story uploaded. The more detailed pix of (URL) Garage> can be found (URL) here>. "Big Daddy" Nelson (19 years ago, 22-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)