 Space / 39474
39473  |  39475
Subject:
It's back! Long-Lost Jetpack Element Now Being Produced...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:39:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The last official time we saw this jetpack element 4736 was back in 1991, in set 6704.

Well, now it’s BACK in the color yellow, and can be found in the new City Advent Calendar 2005!

One element per set. Yea!

-jeremy

visit : www.gplr.org