 Space / 39336
  What is this thing?

Hi. I found this at a flea market today: (URL) a disc maybe 6-8" in diameter made of heavy canvas. The border is also quite heavy; it has something sewn into it (like a heavy cord or flexible wire) to weight it down, it seems. My wife decided it (...) (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What is this thing?

This is a Blacktron access key decoder disc. If you hold it under a piece of red or blue cellophane, it displays your social security number or student ID. You may already have been compromised. (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What is this thing?

(...) It is a frisbee, I had a Yamaha one when I was a kid. The idea is it collapses if it hits you so it does not hurt like a plastic disk. Jude (19 years ago, 27-Aug-05, to lugnet.space)

  Lego Frisbee. Was: Re: What is this thing?

(...) Thanks, so we've established that it's a collapsible frisbee. Now, does anybody have further information on Lego frisbees? When and how were they issued? (The flea market I found this one at was in Germany, btw.) I received another e-mail from (...) (19 years ago, 28-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.general)