 Space / 39306
  Plethora of new mocs

Okay so these mocs are actually a few months old, I just never got around to take pictures of them. first off we have the Talon, A heavy starfighter inspired by the movie stealth (URL) the wings fold back for faster speeds (URL) when moderated> Next (...) (19 years ago, 21-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Plethora of new mocs

(...) It's hard to comment on so many ships at once- I'd suggest in the future that you group just a couple of ships at a time in your posts. The Talon is really hard to see. Black is notoriously hard to photograph, and all-black is nigh impossible (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)