 Space / 39304
    Space Garbage Freighter —Daniel Jackson
   This is a micro-scale space Garbage Freighter. It can carry a maximum of up to 15 Tons of garbage and junk. As with my Duel-Arm Spsce Fighter, I used some SNOT. One of the things I particularly like in this model are the twin engiges. (URL) You can (...) (19 years ago, 20-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.announce.moc)