 Space / 39273
  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) That's all. Also, any corridors at other levels should be at multiples of 10 bricks to the bottom of the corridor floor plate. See (URL) for all the details. (...) See Kevoh's post. Here are some photos he took of the micro moonbase at (...) (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase standard

(...) I really like these! (...) I am currently building two new "normal" scale moonbase modules. I will post pictures of the first (finished) here. I had to redesign the support stands because I was building on the old standard :-( Jaco (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)