 Space / 39269
    Re: Eastern Block gets reinforcements! —Kevin Blocksidge
   Many of the spacers who used to post the most have moved to the Classic-Space site. (URL) this helps. ~Kevoh (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Eastern Block gets reinforcements! —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) oh. thanks. so what was all that rubbish about with the reichship? I was beginning to wonder if I was just being ignored ;) -Matt (19 years ago, 17-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.au)