 Space / 39244
39243  |  39245
Subject:
"M" is for M:Tron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 06:51:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Ever wonder what those M:Tron figs have been up to? Here are some new MOCs that I have based on this Space subtheme.
(Are there any M:Tron fans out there?):

M:Truck - A space truck for heavy hauling.

M:Trike - A small moon trike.

M:Trax - A pod-walker/mech with magentic arms.

and

A motorized moonbase module: Magnotron - A huge Electro-magnetic weapon (and my first moonbase).

Click on the images for B-Shelf folders.
Comments welcome. Enjoy!

“Big Daddy” Nelson