 Space / 39149
    Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Eric Sophie
   Wow, that is so cool! ....and it fits so well together in vehicle mode. Thanks for all the pictures too. YAY! (Highlighted!) e (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town)

        Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Stephen Pakbaz
   (...) Wow cool! I've never been highlighted before. Thanks. Glad you like my stuff. I'm still tinkering with a few more ideas. I'll let you know if anything comes of it. - Stephen Pakbaz (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town)