 Space / 39147
    This van is more than meets the eye... —Stephen Pakbaz
   Hello everyone, I have updated my site with a new original Transformer! The newest member of the Autobots is called Camshaft. He is a transforming black surveillance van. This model is very articulate and well disguised. It also looks great in robot (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

        Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Eric Sophie
     Wow, that is so cool! ....and it fits so well together in vehicle mode. Thanks for all the pictures too. YAY! (Highlighted!) e (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town)

         Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Stephen Pakbaz
     (...) Wow cool! I've never been highlighted before. Thanks. Glad you like my stuff. I'm still tinkering with a few more ideas. I'll let you know if anything comes of it. - Stephen Pakbaz (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town)

        Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Kyle Vrieze
     In lugnet.space, Stephen Pakbaz wrote: snip Cool Transformers, all three. It's hard enough to make a posable mech out of Lego, but then figuring out how to fold it up into a vehicle? Amazing skills, man. (19 years ago, 8-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: This van is more than meets the eye... —Marco Tagliaferri
   (...) Hello Stephen, allthouh I'm not a transformer fan I see the difficulties you run in when you try to build one. Most of them just look good in one mode and totally off in the other. Your camshaft is a well done van which would fit into every (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.town, FTX)